- New Executive Director, Vanessa!
- We're at a new location, improved day services!
- Get the best CPI, CPR/First Aid in town!
New Year, New Building, New Positions... exciting! But we're still striving for the same vision of quality services for a quality life!
- Assisting in community activities
- Painting and helping clean up residences
- Cobb County Adopt a mile clean up days
- Socialization and outings with individuals
Welcome To Life Well Lived Services
Welcome. Life Well Lived Services (LWLS) is a hands on provider of supportive services to adults with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities. LWLS' founding was based on providing a better life for individuals disadvantaged and marginalized by circumstances out of their control. We aim to provide quality services so that you [the people] who receive our services may live a quality life, a life well lived. Welcome to better services, listening ears, and individualized care and assistance. Welcome to a Life Well Lived!
Please use the site to find out about the services we offer, who we are, events that we have coming up, Newsletter, volunteer and career information, as well as to provide feedback on anything that can better assist the population we serve. Please don’t hesitate to use the Contact Us page for more information.
Copyright © 2012 LWLS. All rights reserved.
Join Our Team